• Free admission to the Stearns History Museum.
• Invitation to exhibit Previews.
• A subscription to the bi-monthly Crossings.
• Advance notice for programs, lectures, family programs like Halloween Historia, and workshops.
• Membership in Time Travelers.
• Free admission or discounts on Museum programs, events, and special tours.
• 10% discount in the Museum Store.
Support the programs at the Stearns History Museum directly by partnering with the us to enhance existing educational programs, developing new programs and bringing national exhibitions to St. Cloud. We will work with you to create a partnership that meets your business or philanthropic objectives. For more information contact Executive Director Tim Hoheisel at (320) 253-8424 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stearns History Museum supports several family-friendly activities including: Halloween Historia, KringleFest, Cabin Fever Reliever, Y'Seum Summer Camp and more! The Museum also has an on-site children’s playroom, designed to educate and entertain families.
Each year the Stearns History Museum provides programs for area schools. Sponsorships can fund admission for field trips to the Museum. In this time of economic struggle for schools, scholarships for field trips are welcomed gifts, providing resources to schools, as well as to the Museum.
Research Center and Archives
The Research Center and Archives provides invaluable resources to genealogists, students, and the general public in their search for information. Funds support the purchase of new equipment like micro-readers, supplies, and reference materials.